Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lovin Coupons

So I went to Albertsons the other day...coupons, weekley ad, and list in hand and had a wonderful time. I only wanted to buy the stuff that was a really good deal. The stuff that I ended up buying is normally quite expensive (at least to my tastes), but I got a lot for a little.
I heard the Warm Delights from Betty Crocker are really good, but I feel that they are too expensive for so little, but......I GOT THEM FOR FREE!!! Yes, they are doubling coupons until Tuesday and I had two 50 cent coupons. If I bought 6 participating items, you get $3 off. Well, I bought 20 participating items and had coupons for all of them. I also got Progresso broth for FREE!!

Anyway, I spent $14 and got this: (saving a little over $30!!!!!)

3 comments:

Aweir said...

Food storage=complete. J/K. Really awesome deals! I am proud of you!

Clenece said...

Way to go!!! You did awesome! Thanks for entering our giveaway! Make sure you enter once more for doing both entries! Thanks.

underwhelmed said...

I got the progresso broth for free as well. I love it when they have a sale like that and double the coupons. It looks like we have some different tastes so if you want the coupons that I have left after I clip mine let me know. Sometimes Bo can get them from the papers at work that are being thrown out so we have a lot of copies.