Monday, November 1, 2010

Is Halloween Over?

I don't know about any of you, but I really procrastinated this year! We were supposed to go Friday night to our church's Trunk or Treat, so I was sewing away Friday afternoon. My little Sadie wanted to be Belle--"IN THE BLUE DRESS"!
She actually went to the Trunk or Treat with no zipper on the back of her dress. It was held on with 4 safety pins. I amaze myself sometimes....luckily it was done for Halloween and she was happy.
As for my Kelsey, she went as Dorothy, and her Grandma had the costume in her dress up bin for the girls. Poor Kelsey was sick for the Trunk or Treat and she didn't want to stay in her costume on Halloween, so this is one of the only pics we have of her. I think we will have to dress her up again :D

Hope you had a great Halloween! It is one of my favorite holidays....nothing but family activities galore!

No comments: