Sunday, August 30, 2009

Christmas is Coming!!!

Christmas is Coming!! I've been telling some friends about my new found blogdum, and I'm super excited (even though I only have one follower---thanks, Ashley). Even still, I'm going to try to post tutorials for most if not all the Christmas gifts I'm gonna make. The thing I like about them, is how simple and inexpensive they are. So this way, (if you want) everyone will have something to give to family and friends without putting a dent in your wallet. Ill hopefully be starting them up tomorrow. Until then...

4 comments:

Aweir said...

From your beloved follower...I will bring you some more love from Facebook...Anyway, I need to stop simply admiring your handi-work and get on it myself!!! I do love your outfits, they are SO cute, especially in person...but I am a procrastinator and so yeah...I put things off.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing Ashley
This is WONDERFUL April. Good for you! I am impressed!
...Great use of the internet
TOO CUTE!!!!!

Heidi said...

Hey April -
I love it! Looks so great already! I'm excited to see your Christmas crafting! Impressed already! Your girls are darling models!

Unknown said...

So I'm a little offended that I am practically the last person to know about your blog, c'mon we're family! Okay I forgive you now... So that shirt that you made into two dresses, I seriously thought that you bought that. I think that the big reason is because there was a Ralph Lauren tag that I saw on Sadie's dress (you can see it in the picture on the shirt) so I was like wow, she bought those two dresses with matching hair bows, how cute! Anyways, you seriously need to post some tutorials girl!