Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Revamping a backpack


A while back, my mom bought my 2 year-old a princess backpack that has now seen better days. Poor Aurora! It definitely needed a little pick me up. Lucky for me, Jessica at Happy Together got the idea to decorate a backpack with petals.

Now my little angel has a backpack that is church worthy. She can wear it with a cute dress, or just for fun. I love this idea!! The petals were from the Dollar Tree, so they were only a buck. The backpack that Jessica used was also a $1 at the Dollar Tree. I also bought my grosgrain ribbon that I used on it from there. Now I'm not sure if I'm going to give this to her now or save it for Christmas. Hmmm...(any thoughts?)

2 comments:

Enchantresses Three said...

Great minds think alike! I just made two of these for my girlies! Too cute!
Hugs,
Sariah

Aweir said...

I love it! I bet your kiddo does too!