Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another One Done

****For those of you who don't know, the goal of this blog is to share everything I know how to do with everyone that wants to learn. I hope to someday learn some of your amazing skills as well---like cooking :) I have issues in that area. I'm a firm believer in giving credit where credit is due, so any ideas I get from other blogs will be posted with a link. ****

Here is the other one I finished last night. I'm really happy with them, and I can't wait to fill them. I don't really think that my poor picture taking skills do them justice.


I've been getting more comments about the clothes then anything else so I'm going to start working on a tutorial for that today. They are really easy as well (lots of room for mishaps). I'm going to take a pain navy blue T-Shirt that's too big and turn it into something more fitted with ruffles. If you want to follow along, all you need is your shirt, sewing machine, matching thread and elastic thread (that you can pick up @ Hobby Lobby). Anyway...Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

sweet limes said...

I love it when people are so willing to share! I'm always on the look out for Christmas gifts and such...so I'll be checking back in on you! And I've been thinking about Christmas since Dec 26 2008, so we're on the same page of "getterdone!". You have to be when you plan on making most of them.